Similpedia is a new site that uses web pages or paragraphs of text to find related Wikipedia articles. By pasting the URL of any web page, or a paragraph of at least 100 words, the page outputs ten Wikipedia articles that are somehow related to the text.
- All Wikipedias combined have reached 8,000,000 articles.
- The English Wikipedia has reached 5,000,000 registered accounts.
- The Vietnamese Wikipedia has reached 90,000 total pages.
- The Simple English Wiktionary has reached 2,000 entries.
- The Marathi Wikipedia has reached 111,111 edits.
- The Faroese Wiktionary has reached 100 entries.
- The Spanish Wikinews has reached 2,000 articles.
- The Korean Wikipedia has reached 40,000 articles.
- The Lithuanian Wikipedia has reached 50,000 articles.
- The Tarantino Wikipedia has reached 2,000 articles.
- The Romanian Wikipedia has reached 70,000 articles.
- The Catalan Wikipedia has reached 70,000 articles.
- The Quechua Wikipedia has reached 3,000 articles.
- The French Wikisource has reached 30,000 text units.
- The Nahuatl Wikipedia has reached 2,000 articles.
- The Western Frisian Wikipedia has reached 5,000 articles.
- The Azerbaijani Wikipedia has reached 10,000 articles.