The Report on Lengthy Litigation
The Arbitration Committee opened four new cases this week, and closed one.
- Physchim62: A case revolving around a block of fellow administrator Hesperian by Physchim62. Other users assert that Physchim62 has misused his administrative tools in the past.
- Dbachmann: A case mainly involving alleged misconduct on the part of administrator Dbachmann on several race-related articles.
- Episodes and characters: A case involving alleged misconduct with regard to the notability of episodes and characters from television series. Remedies admonishing TTN and urging the parties to collaborate on the issue have the support of four arbitrators.
- Matthew Hoffman: A case involving a controversial block of MatthewHoffman as a sockpuppet by a vanished user. Arbitrator UninvitedCompany has proposed a remedy calling for Hoffman's block log to be annotated to show that the blocks were unjustified, which has support from three other arbitrators, but is opposed by Fred Bauder. Another remedy, proposed by Bauder, cautions the vanished user to avoid taking significant administrative action where he has strong opinions.
Motion to close
- Anonimu: A case involving revert warring and incivility by Anonimu. If closed, Anonimu's community ban would be confirmed and he would be concurrently banned for a year.